At Tampa Eye & Specialty Surgery Center, our goal is to provide quality, comprehensive and affordable care for all your eye health needs. Our ophthalmologists, surgeons and staff are experienced and ready to answer your questions and guide you towards excellent eye health.
The most common conditions ophthalmologists diagnose and treat include:
- Maladies of the Cornea
- Diabetic Retinopathy
The most common surgical ophthalmology procedures include:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Eye Muscle Surgery
- Corneal Surgery
Choosing an ophthalmologist is one of the most important decisions you make with regard to your eye health. Here are some tips to keep in mind when searching for an ophthalmologist:
- Ask your primary care physician for a referral to an ophthalmologist they trust.
- Also seek recommendations from friends, family and co-workers.
- Check to see which ophthalmologists are included among your insurance’s specialty providers.
- Use your internet resources and research reviews, credentials and locations of ophthalmologists in your area.
- Select a ophthalmologist with whom you feel comfortable asking questions and who listens in return.
- Consider the ophthalmologist’s availability in scheduling appointments as well as ease of access in reaching the office.
Phone: (813) 877-2020
Fax: (813) 872-7387
Tampa Eye Clinic
Ronald L. Seeley, MD
William D. Reynolds, MD
Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery
David H. Leach, MD
Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Timothy R. Lorenzen, MD
Eye Disease and Surgery of Children and Adults
Adam J. Scheiner, MD
Eyelid & Facial Plastic Surgery
Anna E. Nogales, MD
4600 N Habana Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
Phone: (813) 877-7265
Fax: (813) 878-0587
6101 Webb Rd
Tampa, FL 33615
Phone: (813) 884-2020
Fax: (813) 884-4429
Prado Vision & Lasik Center
Antonio Prado, MD - Cataract Surgery
Jose Perez, MD - Cataract Surgery